Edible Oil Refined Machinery
|Min. Order (Sets)||FOB Price|
|1+||US $30,000 / Set|
oil refining plant / palm oil refining machine
description of oil refining plant
1.Edible / Vegetable oil refining is a step by step process. Refining of oil removes phospholipids, pigments, off-flavor, free fatty acids, and other impurities. The entire oil refining plant process comprises Degumming / Neutralization, Bleaching, Deoderization, and Winterization(Optional).
2.This system is batch type refining, it's the concentration of the big scale oil refining line, the capacity could be 1~10Ton per day.It could refine more than one kind of crude oil , such as salad oil, high cooking oil, first grade oil and second grade oil, also it could refine animal oil, such as the lard oil, fish oil. it's the idea choice of Medium and small scale oil mill plant.
oil refining plant working process
(1)pump crude oil into refining tank and heat with conduction oil, and the temperature will reach about 70°C-80°C after one hour.
Add acid or alkali to separate according to the acid value. After one hour's processing and 4-6hours deposit, then convey soap stock to storage tank.
(2)Pump refined oil into decoloring tank. When it is up to 90-110°C after one hour's heating, add clay into tank for 20min's processing. Then separate clay and oil with filter.
(3)Put discolored oil into deodorization tank with vacuum pump. Heat and process with steam for odor removal. After filtering, you will get final oil product.
Functions of oil refining plant main parts
(1) Refining section: used to P-acid de-gumming, alkali refining de-acid and water rinsing.
(2) Decoloring section: used to remove off pigments, bleaching oils and grease dehydrate.
(3) Deodorizing section: to remove off the odor components in oil.
(4) Dewax: used to remove off the wax in the oil, in order to get the high quality oil.
(5) Heat-transfer oil stove: supply each device production needing heat energy, temperature reach above 280°C.
(6) Steam generator: produce the needing steam for de-odoring and distillation.
(7) Vacuum pump: supply needing vacuum for dehydrate, de-color, de-odor. Vacuum degree can reach above 755mm Hg.
(8) Press filter: filter clay, filter out clear oil.
(9) Air compressor: blow dry bleached clay, blow empty the leftover oil in the press filter.