Hot Selling Zzy01 Series Gravity Separator
- Vibrating screen system was configured inversely with equal inertia. Lengthways obliquity, transverse obliquity and vibration frequency can realize continuously variable transmissioncontrol.
- Aeration system was composed of several centrifugal blowers arranged arow in transverse direction. Each blower was equipped individual regulating set for stepless regulation of air flow, and another regulating plank was fixed in lengthways direction above the air's outlet end.
- Blower design was optimized, air intake entered centrally,and cabinet-like and noiseproof construction was adopted. All of these designs can effectively reduce vibration and noise, improving life time.
- Discharging system has lengthways and transverse channels which are transferable. And it was equipped with regulating sets vertically to control feed influent, so as to realize fine classification of seeds.
- Transparent and visible dust hood was fixed above the vibration screens, effectively reducing dust content in workshop, also easy to watch and control seeds' motion state on screen.
- Vibration frequency of screen can be regulated according to stepless control mode, and having the function of real-time display. 7. Primary parameters can be regulated in broad scope, improving flexibility.
- Gravity separator is used for cleaning hypoplastic, immature, wormy, musty or gemmiparous seeds according to seed's different density w hen seeds are cleaned by air screener and indented cylinder classifier, getting uniform shape and dimension. It also can clean mishmashes (like stone, cinder) that have similar dimension and different weight with seeds. This machine is also the right equipment for the cleaning and classification of melon seeds and tea.
The Gravity Separator works on a fluidized bed principle. Materials is fed on oscillating sieve deck. By the pressure of air & deck oscillation, material is fluidized and stratified. Heavy fraction sink into the deck while light fraction is suspended in fluidized state. Deck oscillation causing heavy and light fraction travel in separated path and collected separately